Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jesus the Christ

Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer.  Our older Brother, and friend.  He is the Creator of the Earth and the one who has permitted us to return to the Father.  He works under the instruction of God, our Heavenly Father for our salvation and exaltation.  He willingly chose to suffer in our behalf for the many sins we each have made and still make. 
I love this scripture I feel that it helps others understand why I love Jesus Christ. "And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may look for a remission of their sins." 2 Nephi 25:26
I like this statue of Christ in the Temple Square North Visitors Center in Salt Lake City, Utah

I feel His open arms helps us understand His undeviating love for each of us to become more like Him.  His way is a way of peace and happiness. 

The more I live as Christ would the more I feel complete.  I find my life gets easier, despite my work load being the same.  I find myself as being kinder, more understanding of others, smiling more, and being able to focus on what is really important in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment